Monday, January 14, 2008

Missing

They say the three things you need to take a great photograph are (1) sufficient light (preferably sunlight), (2) bright colors, and (3) something of interest.

I have now indubitably determined that my life, from 6 PM to 11 PM, officially lacks all three of these factors. You've already seen all there is. Barbri textbooks, some yarn, a couple bags of fast food. Want to see a picture of my car keys? Yeah, no. That's not interesting, people.

So, here's my list of required tasks for the next two months of BarBri:

Weekdays:
(1) 50 multiple choice questions per night (1 hr total)
(2) 2 essay questions per night (1 hr total)
(3) 1 hour of outlining notes
(4) 1 hour of flashcards
(4 hours total)

Weekends:
(1) 50 multiple choice questions per day (1 hr)
(2) 4 essay questions per day (2 hr)
(3) 2 hours of outlining notes
(4) 1 hour of flashcards
(6 hrs total)

Does anyone else think this is overly ambitious? Steven says I'm crazy. I like to call it "high expectations."

Seeing as how I've done NOTHING yet tonight, I'd better get started.

2 comments:

Erica said...

crazy is my vote, only because I'm already there with you.

tracy said...

crazy, and making me a little sick to my stomach