Thursday, January 24, 2008

You Are Not Going To Believe This

Or maybe you will believe it, if you know my dear sweet husband. I came home last night, stressed and tired, and as I pulled up to the apartment, I was thinking to myself just how much I did not want to cook dinner, and just how much I didn't want to go back out the door for fast food.

And to my complete and utter delight, here is what I saw as I walked in the door.

DSC_1164

DSC_1165

DSC_1162

STEVEN. MADE. DINNER! For me! Delicious chili in a bread bowl with cheese and sour cream and all manner of goodness! He said he got a recipe from the grocery store, and he picked out all the ingredients, brought it all home after work, and it was simmering and perfect by the time I got home.

DSC_1157

And it was delicious. I thanked him and thanked him and I'm still shocked and amazed and delighted, BECAUSE tonight, I walked in the door and he had made Pizza!

I just might be the luckiest girl in the world.

Now if I could just get the dogs to walk themselves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well - I thought it was cool of me.
:)