Monday, January 21, 2008

Steven's First Blog Post

So far this blog has been dominated by countless photos of yarn, kitchen items, and numerous postings of Bar preparation outlines. BOOOOORRRRRRINGGGGGGG.

As a result, I decided I needed to take control for a post or two and let everyone know whats going on in the world of Steven.

Last night we went and saw the new movie Cloverfield.



It was scary to say the least. The film was really hyped up by the press - so I wasn't sure what to expect. If you can get by the shaky-camcorder-first-person-effect, that the whole film was shot in, it was actually a really unique film with a decent plot and it had a scary and HUGE monster/Godzilla looking creature. Heather cried when the movie was over! (not that this crying thing is new - she also cries daily at the end of her Tivoed Dr. Phil episodes).

All in all, we both gave it two thumbs way up.

This weekend I also took interest in the South Carolina primary. I was really pulling for Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris. But the old fogey John Mccain came away with the win. I actually heard that they were actually going to make a version of the board game Clue with Chuck Norris as a character. But the game always seemed to end with: "Chuck Norris, in the Library, with a roundhouse-kick."


That is all for now! Maybe in the next few days I will post again.

Steven

3 comments:

The Mulvihills said...

Gotta love the pic of Dr. Phil!

Erica said...

ahh so thats why she wanted tivo!!!

tracy said...

On Steven's recommendation, I dragged Dan to see Cloverfield on Friday. So scary! I had to walk out during the tunnel scene with the spider things. I thought I was going to have a heart attack!