Thursday, March 6, 2008

Card Envy

I have card envy.

DSC_1549

Steven's card is cooler than mine. I need a little color and some better typography. I suppose I could chalk it up to a more "serious" look, but really, why can't a law firm's card have a little graphic design? Or color? Or at least not all CAPS. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers. :) Although really, just having a business card (especially one that purports to inform the general public that I am "at law" as opposed to "at lunch" or perhaps "at the movies") is a pretty big deal. Strangely enough, no one ever gave me a box of business cards that said "Heather Steele, One Truly Attentive Steakhouse Waitress -- Works for Tips!"

So I guess we're doing alright. :)

-----------------------------

Hey, Mr. Postman!

DSC_1554

I hope this is what I think it is...

DSC_1558

And it IS!

DSC_1561

Seriously, people. How could you not be blown away by this gorgeous color!

DSC_1565

I know it's a sacriledge of sorts, but I kinda feel like its too pretty to use for socks.

DSC_1566

This one is becoming a winter hat:

DSC_1584

(I know. Its nearly 65 degrees out. Don't crush my dreams. I spent all winter studying for the stupid bar exam and neglecting my knitting needs. I'm catching up. My head will still be the same size next winter. Fear not.)

DSC_1587

Something wonderful will be made with this buttery soft merino deliciousness.

And if you think that's the only USPS package headed my direction as a post-bar-exam reward..... you have much to learn, my dear. :)

No comments: