Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Clean Easter

Although I feel like I just did this, I cleaned house again today. It is absolutely stunning how two people and two small dogs can totally filth-ify 600 square feet.

Here at Casa de Steele, Easter is for celebrating how cleanliness is next to Godliness. Also, Easter is for giving dogs a bath.

DSC_1951

We spent a little time out on the deck afterwards to dry off, although someone was blatantly disobeying my polite requests to STOP sticking his head between the rails.

DSC_1954

He is totally incorrigible.

DSC_1968

I have a full square of my summer blanket finished. It turned out really cute.

DSC_1970

One down, a whole bunch to go.

DSC_1973

Pringles says Happy Easter to everyone, and could he please also have that chocolate bunny if you're not going to eat it all? He says his Very-Mean-Mother won't give him anything but kibble and baths, and that's not very Easter-ish of her.

DSC_1977

No comments: