Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Enough with the Coldness Already

It is March, but it is not Spring. It is rainy and cold. Hence, chili was needed.

DSC_1892

Delicious. Enough for leftovers, even. (And yes, we will eat it allllllll up.)

DSC_1895

The summery log cabin is still.... log cabin-ing. I like it, but really there's not much to show you other than ever-continuing squares of darkening blues.

DSC_1901

Also, my niece was born Monday morning at 3 AM. Her name is Riley Grace, and she was 9 pounds and 1 ounce, 21 inches long. (Steven won the bet, for those of you keeping track. Although, I will admit, neither of us anticipated a baby just shy of ten pounds and nearly two feet tall. Mandy is clearly a champ for accomplishing such a feat.)

DSC_1902

I'm not sure how the new parents feel about having pictures of their little one up on the blog, and I forgot to ask while I was talking to Jon. As soon as I get the ok, pictures will be forthcoming. (Somebody ask Jon/Mandy for me, K? And then send me more pictures. I am a baby picture junkie.)

No comments: