Perhaps.....
...it has something....
...directly to do.....
...with a little person....
.....who lives in our house....
....and is full of emotions....
....and energy....
....and really....
...just never....
...stops moving!
(Well, maybe that's not entirely true. She sleeps
So we'll try to keep up a bit better around here, despite the boundless energy of a 9 month old. Even almost-toddlers need quiet moments to reflect and contemplate once in a while, right?
(Dear God, I sure hope so. Or we are in for a heap of trouble...)
3 comments:
So in my Google reader feed it only showed the text of your post, and I thought you might have been chasing an excitable, elusive dwarf around your house.
I HAVE been chasing an excitable, elusive dwarf around my house... so that's exactly right. :)
I have a tricky little prankster of my own here, who jus loves to laugh, eat and NOT sleep as much as possible! :)
Post a Comment