At Michael's party, Sophie got to experience a ball pit for the first time. She wasn't afraid, just unclear on the purpose of the whole idea.
What am I supposed to do in here?
Can I eat these?
There were about 5 kids at or near Sophie's age at the party. Michael and his friend Matthew (in the plaid) are about 3 months older than Soph, but they were running around like crazy, and Sophie isn't walking yet. I anticipate a very exciting next few months for her...
She eventually decided to share the ball pit with everyone else.
Daddy and Sophie enjoyed hanging out and taking pictures.
The birthday boy, getting ready for cake!
Sophie watched the cake-eating with jealousy. (Your cake-smashing time will come soon enough, Soph.)
Michael smashed his cake with glee.
Need some water after all that icing!
The Birthday Boy and his daddy.
Caught Matthew by surprise!
All of the excitement was eventually too much for poor Sophie.
We should party like this more often -- maybe she'd nap more...Happy First Birthday, Michael!
No comments:
Post a Comment