Hasn't gone away yet. But I did finish the cowl.
Pattern: Hello Yarn's Cherry Garcia
Yarn: Manos del Uruguay 100% wool (I must love this stuff)
Needles: US 8
Verdict? Very cute but sort of makes me look like a turtle.
Which I am certain will make me extremely happy and warm in January.
I have grand plans for about fifty more of these, in every possible color. I officially heart cowls.
2 comments:
Hi. I live in Colorado. It is already snowing in my state. How much for a stylish cowl and slouchy hat? :) In other news, we had dinner at Five Guys tonight. It was not quite the Five Guys on King Street, but it was a taste of our former home nonetheless. And for the record, my NM cookies were a bit too dry/crunchy.
i'm sure cowls make good quick christmas presents too. just sayin' :-P
yours looks great though!! like you i'm craving fall.
Post a Comment