After Sophie arrived, I presumed that I'd never again pick up yarn and needles. I packed my yarn away in a box in the garage and bid it farewell. People kept promising me that it would get easier, that eventually I'd have a tiny glimmer of free time again.
Turns out, I'm wrong again, because in the past few weeks, I have learned to crochet!
So this...
Became these:
Those are granny squares, to be precise. They are easier than they look. Apples included for scale.
I don't think I've got enough yarn to make a whole blanket, but its probably enough for a "lovey" for Sophie.
And speaking of Sophie, she would like you to know that this blanket will match her paci, thankyouverymuch.
She's such a funny little girl. I love her so very much.
1 comment:
Sophie is blessed to have you and Steven as parents!
Post a Comment