According to my notes from yesterday, this here is prime napping time. Sophie likes to sleep from 9 AM to 11 AM. (At least, she liked it yesterday, and she fell asleep again today at about 9:20 AM. Here's hoping it's a pattern...) Yes, everybody says sleep when baby sleeps, and you can be sure that I will, but this is her longest nap of the day (the rest of them are just 30 min-1 hour), so I have to carpe nappum and get things done while she sleeps.
Right now, we are trying desperately to finish sending out the birth announcements. I think we have about 20 to go.
I would be getting these done faster, but these adorable baby feet are terribly distracting.
And sometimes I am without the use of one hand, which also makes things like writing and typing and eating a bit challenging. (This is a picture from last week when my parents were still in town, but its a good illustration of my continuing role as a Human Security Blanket.)
No comments:
Post a Comment