[Insert comments here about how it will only get worse once we have the baby, etc etc. And so forth. I hear you.]
Steven's parents, sister, brother-in-law, and two nephews came to stay with us last weekend. We had a total blast! I somehow managed not to get a single picture of the whole weekend, except for a pic of Jenny's boys in their Fourth of July gear. I'll let her post her favorites for you at her blog.
So, in an effort to start documenting things better, we decided to go have a 4d ultrasound done. It was really great, despite the fact that Sophie was being sort of stubborn and facing my backbone the whole time. Here are a few of our favorite shots:
Pretty little thing.
Smiling!
Singing!
Sleepy girl.
The whole time we watched her, she kept playing with the umbilical cord - reaching out, grabbing it, pulling it toward her face, and even opening her mouth toward it. We managed to catch one shot of her sticking out her tongue at it. Ha. Oh, blackmail.
We also asked the tech to check again to make sure Sophie is a she. I will spare you that picture, but trust me. It is unmistakable. (Which is good, because I don't know how we would have gotten those pink curtains down.)
We also bought a DVD, but when we put it in our DVD player, it said the DVD was blank, so we are going back to the sonogram place today to pick up another copy of it. Worst case scenario, they tell me the video is lost and we have to do another ultrasound. Fine by me!!! :) More time to see my girl!
3 comments:
Words cannot express our delight and excitement in getting to know Sophie!
Mom and Dad
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
she is gorgeous! I am so glad you guys were able to get such fantastic images :-)
Post a Comment