Yes. It really is that teal. With an inexplicable green stripe under the (completely non-matching) wallpaper border.
Steven is the king of removing wallpaper. See him roar.
Earlier, he'd stayed up half the night to transform what we'd dubbed the "Minnie Mouse Room" into something a bit less, well, Disney.
Here's how you might remember it looking...
Pink-o-rama.
And after a few coats of "Barnwood" (which I still think is too dark but Steven absolutely loves:)
Its a bit greener than it appears in these pictures. Also, I think the trim needs another coat of white to really pop.
Pringles tried to help us paint, but he was too distracted by the snow outside. (I don't blame him, it was gorgeous.)
Only two more rooms to go (and then the basement). Oh, and the upstairs bathrooms. Oh, and pressure washing the siding. Oh, and then there's all that trim....
1 comment:
Love, Love, LOVE the "Barnwood" color!!!
Adios to Minnie-Mouse-pink and eye-throbbing-teal. You two are amazing, painting your entire house in such a short amount of time. I am IMPRESSED.
Love you always!
Post a Comment