Oh yes.
And don't you forget it.
Can I have a french fry now, like you promised?
-----------------------------
On our way back from picking up lunch today, we spotted a rainbow. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me for the really good shot... so we raced home and I took the steps two-at-a-time to get to the top of the parking garage.
If you squint a little, you can still see it.
Which got us wondering what really caused rainbows. And thus, we consulted the great collective wisdom of Wikipedia. Ours was actually a double rainbow, which is apparently even more rare. We considered driving toward one of the ends of the rainbow, to see if we could find a leprechaun or a pot of gold (preferably the latter), but our Arby's food was getting cold, so we didn't bother. I maintain that a leprechaun could have been at the end of that rainbow -- there have, after all, been other recent sightings....
No comments:
Post a Comment