Steven's card is cooler than mine. I need a little color and some better typography. I suppose I could chalk it up to a more "serious" look, but really, why can't a law firm's card have a little graphic design? Or color? Or at least not all CAPS. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers. :) Although really, just having a business card (especially one that purports to inform the general public that I am "at law" as opposed to "at lunch" or perhaps "at the movies") is a pretty big deal. Strangely enough, no one ever gave me a box of business cards that said "Heather Steele, One Truly Attentive Steakhouse Waitress -- Works for Tips!"
So I guess we're doing alright. :)
-----------------------------
Hey, Mr. Postman!
I hope this is what I think it is...
And it IS!
Seriously, people. How could you not be blown away by this gorgeous color!
I know it's a sacriledge of sorts, but I kinda feel like its too pretty to use for socks.
This one is becoming a winter hat:
(I know. Its nearly 65 degrees out. Don't crush my dreams. I spent all winter studying for the stupid bar exam and neglecting my knitting needs. I'm catching up. My head will still be the same size next winter. Fear not.)
Something wonderful will be made with this buttery soft merino deliciousness.
And if you think that's the only USPS package headed my direction as a post-bar-exam reward..... you have much to learn, my dear. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment