I'm headed to another courthouse tomorrow. I brought home my trusty legal pad just in case.
There's still a little more prep-work to be done. I have to fill out the witness questions so I'll be ready for an ex parte proof hearing if we need to do one - a fancy way of saying I need to figure out the exact numbers. (This will involve much math. Hence the trusty legal pad for much mathematical scribbling.)
But its already 8-something at night, so I am hereby giving myself a little down time before I look at the files for the last time this evening. And guess what happened to arrive in the mail today?
Whee! So now I can finish the thumb of my mitts, and maybe even start a new pair with the leftovers. I was thinking about changing the white-and-pink mitts to brown-and-pink mitts instead, but I'm not sure I love the colors together.
I'm so indecisive when it comes to making things for other people. I can never decide what they will like. Maybe I'll just leave them as-is with the white and pink. (This is scintillating stuff, I know. I bet you're all on the edge of your seats.) Any thoughts?
So, its me and the Baby Cashmerino for an hour or so while Steven and I watch the New Hampshire primaries come in, and then its back to work to finalize everything for court tomorrow.
And then I guess I'll just keep on truckin along. I think there are actually two court appearances (in two different courts!) scheduled for Friday. If I end up going on both of those (probably with the help of another attorney -- the morning docket is a doozy), that's four courts in one week. Talk about throwing you to the sharks, eh? :)
Or maybe we are the sharks? I think I may be getting my metaphors confused again. . .
1 comment:
I like the brown with pink! So fab!
Post a Comment