Saturday, July 16, 2011

So. What Have I Missed?

I blinked, and it was mid-July, and I hadn't blogged in almost two months.  How did this happen?
DSC_7848
Perhaps.....
DSC_7862
...it has something....
DSC_7909
...directly to do.....
DSC_7938
...with a little person....
DSC_7949
.....who lives in our house....
DSC_7957
....and is full of emotions....
DSC_7988
....and energy....
DSC_8015
....and really....
DSC_8019
...just never....
DSC_8026
...stops moving!
DSC_8032
(Well, maybe that's not entirely true. She sleeps what feels like every few days. And so do I.)
DSC_7947
So we'll try to keep up a bit better around here, despite the boundless energy of a 9 month old.  Even almost-toddlers need quiet moments to reflect and contemplate once in a while, right?
DSC_8028
(Dear God, I sure hope so.  Or we are in for a heap of trouble...)

3 comments:

Mister Chuff said...

So in my Google reader feed it only showed the text of your post, and I thought you might have been chasing an excitable, elusive dwarf around your house.

whatsthedeal said...

I HAVE been chasing an excitable, elusive dwarf around my house... so that's exactly right. :)

Witty-Kitti said...

I have a tricky little prankster of my own here, who jus loves to laugh, eat and NOT sleep as much as possible! :)