Friday, July 16, 2010

Iron Supplements! The Breakfast of Champions!

I have an irresistible urge to start a thousand new projects tonight.  No, its not nesting, its too soon for that.  (Isn't it?)  But I did just start taking iron supplements in the past few days, and it has drastically increased my energy levels.

Apparently not enough to take pictures of anything, but I'm sure I'll get around to that soon.  In the meantime, help me pick a new project:

Topaz Wool Baby Dress

Boheme Cardigan

OR

Sheep Yoke Baby Cardigan

And nobody ask me about all the knits I've started but haven't finished yet for Sophie.  We're ignoring those right now.  New projects yield so much more promise than halfway finished ones that I've lost interest in.

Garden update: My tomato plant fell over, cage and all.  I'm planning to buy a few wooden trellises tomorrow to resurrect it, but for now, its laying on the ground, growing sideways toward the sun.  Oh well.  I think it can still make tomatoes that way.

Technology update:  We bought Steven a new cell phone tonight.  He was way overdue for an upgrade. And after a few hours of "how do I do this" and feeling sort of technologically impaired, I think he's starting to figure it out.  This is what we got him:


He pretty much adores it.

5 comments:

Marci said...

have you finished my project yet? just curious. I haven't heard an update on that one. I sent my mom the receipt you sent me, but that's the last time I heard anything about it . . . I did give you my mom's email address, right?

Marci said...

p.s. I vote for the dress!

Kristin and Adam Salvia said...

definitely the wool baby dress! did you teach yourself to knit? even though i only have 4 more weeks, i am feeling really convicted about not having knit anything for violet :-)

Mom said...

I love the new phone for Steven..
Anything you knit will be beautiful!

Cindy said...

I vote for the dress, too.