Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby, Its Cold Outside

Have I used that title before? I think I might have.

Its snowing here today -- we are supposed to get four inches when all is said and done.

DSC_0260

And cold weather calls for one thing: Mittens!

DSC_0259

Pattern: Chevalier Mittens
By: Made By Myself (Her blog is in some Nordic language. Don't be alarmed. The pattern is in English, too.)
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Luxury Donegal Tweed
Bought at: Knit Happens, Alexandria, VA

DSC_0258

This is the only thing I've completed recently, which shows you my lack of knitting focus lately. Its hard to sit and knit when there's stuff to clean and walls to paint and et cetera.

DSC_0253

Steven tried these on (after I practically demanded that he do so), and he actually likes them. He requested a pair in charcoal gray. I have barely completed half of the first one.

DSC_0252

Sorry dear. Maybe next snow day.

No comments: