Thursday, July 3, 2008

Plead the Fifth

Its possible that some people I know went for a drive last weekend...

DSC_6682

And its possible that they happened to end up in Pennsylvania...

DSC_6693

Of all places! Well, I suppose since they were already in Pennsylvania.... they may as well stop by a famous local place.

DSC_6694

These people I know, they told me all about how crazy the line was...

DSC_6711

And how they were checking everybody in at the door...

DSC_6705

And inside the place? Well, I hear its a mecca for fireworks.

DSC_6703

Lots of the packaging said things like "Caution!"

DSC_6699

And I heard that all the other people in the store were buying lots of stuff. (And I mean lots.)

DSC_6698

Who are these folks I know, out shopping for pyrotechnics, you ask? Oh, um....

DSC_6702

Well, actually....

DSC_6697

I'll have to plead the fifth on that one. (Happy Fourth of July, everybody!)

1 comment:

Erika said...

I guess you could also plead the 4th!