Part of my work today involved drafting an Indemnification Agreement, whereby three people would be signing as "indemnitors."
Turns out, Microsoft Word Spell Check does not know the word "indemnitors," and it kept giving me the annoying red squiggly line every time I typed the word. Finally, I got tired of seeing the squiggly red lines everywhere, so I ran spell check on the whole document.
Spell Check respectfully requested that I change "indemnitors" to "inseminators."
I nearly fell out of my chair.
(On an unrelated note, Pringles would like to inform you that the calla lillies are growing well under his watchful eye.)