Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rainalicious

Its been raining like crazy here.

DSC_3458


My green beans love rain.

DSC_3440

This little guy below, however, not so much. He's been refusing to go on walks in the mornings if the rain is too strong.

Sissy.

DSC_3464

A package for me arrived recently, with my Webs order.

DSC_3551

Debbie Bliss Rialto DK, in the Stone colorway.

DSC_3549

I also got myself a new needle from Nature's Yarns.

DSC_3553


It will eventually be this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10699326@N08/1372953039/ (I didn't make this one -- its just an example I found.)

DSC_3554

But for now its 10 cm of delicious plain k1, p1. I heart it.

-----------------------------------

Extra! Extra! We saw the new Indiana Jones movie tonight, and suffice to say, it was fantastic! Everything I hoped for and even a bit more! :) Full write-up to follow, along with plenty o' spoilers (you have been warned, people...) but first I have to make sure the rest of my immediate family has at least been given a fair chance to see the movie first. :)

Indy! Yay!

1 comment:

tracy said...

I loved Indy as well. :) As I was walking out of the theater, though, a bunch of teenage boys were trashing it, saying "I can't believe how horrible that dialogue was." Did they not see "Temple of Doom?" Hello! It's not a Merchant Ivory film, it's Indiana Jones. Oh well. Damn teenagers! I stand by my opinion: it was awesome!!