Thursday, February 21, 2008

World's Fastest Blog Post

And then immediately back to the studying. STAT.

Here's what you've all been missing during my study-induced blog silence:

Torture, in the form of endless essay questions.
DSC_1324

Blessed, although brief, sunlight-driven silence.
DSC_1321

I packed a bag (last night, pre-flight... zero hour, 9 AM...).
DSC_1327

And I figure, if you have to fill in a billion little multiple-choice circles, you may as well have the best possible instrument with which to accomplish such a feat.
DSC_1326
(World's BEST, people. I spare no expense.)

Studies were interrupted for a lunar eclipse last night.
DSC_1336

DSC_1333

And today, the world's-neediest-dog is at it again...
DSC_1347

"Don't do the studying, Mommy! Play with meeeeeeee!"
DSC_1353

Dear Lord.

Ok. No more posting. Back to studying. Right after I refill my coffee....

2 comments:

tracy said...

Bella is the same way; she insists on sitting right in my lap while I am studying. Who needs babies when our dogs are needy enough as it is??

Steven Steele said...

I look so weird in that photo. But it was a cool thing to see! :)