Sunday, February 10, 2008

Going Dark

DSC_1317

There it is. That's the schedule until D-Day. Don't be alarmed if there's radio silence from my end for these next two weeks. I'm here, and I'm fine. Just trying not to FREAK OUT COMPLETELY AND SCREAM ABOUT ALL THE LAW THAT I DONT KNOW AND DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY MUST THEY MAKE IT THIS HARD I MEAN COME ON I ALREADY DID THREE YEARS OF LAW SCHOOL AND ONE BAR EXAM FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Ahem. As I was saying, I'll be here in the psych ward for the next two weeks. Don't be alarmed.

Also, don't make any sudden movements. I'm highly caffeinated and surrounded by sharp ball point pens.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Jaimy said...

I think what Heather needs is a good old-fashioned dose of "Worst Case Scenario".... ;)

Hang in there Heather!!!

The Mulvihills said...

You can do it Heather!!! Keep going!!

julie said...

i happen to know that you are brilliant and the feaking out is just part of your process... you're amazing and i look forward to the satisfied tone of your typiing (or voice) when it's finally done

love!