Sunday, February 3, 2008

But I got tickets to the Superbowl, Jesus!

My dogged persistence has finally paid off.

DSC_1246

Mark this down in the record books: Steven even asked for seconds.

DSC_1254

And no, we did not have tickets to the Superbowl. However, this is painfully funny. And strangely appropriate for tonight, given all the hilarious commercials and what-not.

Bar Exam update: I have finally done some multiple choice questions - 25 in each subject (which is 150 total - there are 6 subjects). Having done these questions, I learned the following: I am terrible at Constitutional Law and Real Property. However, I am not half bad at Evidence and Torts. Contracts and Crim Law remain steadfastly mediocre.

I think I'm done outlining. My time from here on out will be spent doing essays and more multiple choice questions. And possibly freaking out. On occasion.

No comments: